2 Corinthians 3:18 “18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
Date: February 24th, 2024
Speaker: Evangelist Brent Gellos
We as believers have nothing that is obstructing our view of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. We have access to God’s transforming power through His word. As we consistently and intently look into the Bible, we are being changed into the image of Christ. Our ultimate goal as believers ought to be Christlikeness, and by focusing on the Lord, the Spirit transforms us more and more into His image.
The 2024 Wisconsin State Youth Conference will seek to encourage young people to serve the Lord with their lives. To daily, in every moment, choose to serve Him above all else. We hope to see teens leave the conference having been Transformed even more into the image of Christ.
1. What age group is the Youth Conference for?
• The conference is for teens (grades 7-12), their pastors, sponsors, and parents.
2. My friend is not saved but wants to come – can I bring them?
• Absolutely! The Youth Conference is a great opportunity to share the Gospel of Christ with young people searching for the truth!
3. What is the dress code for the event?
• There is no dress code for the conference. We only ask that attendees dress appropriately, but casual.
4. What is the cost for the Youth Conference?
• The cost is $22 for teens and $20 for sponsors.
5. Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
• Refunds are not available, but tickets can be transferred to another attendee.
6. Is lunch provided?
• Yes, we provide a great lunch option each year for teens, as well as a separate luncheon for youth pastors & sponsors. Please register early so correct meal quantities can be purchased.
7. Can I make special meal requests for dietary restrictions?
• At this time, we are not able to offer substitutions for our meals. We do our best to provide meals that are peanut free, and we try to provide several gluten free options. For a full menu listing, please contact us the week of the conference at 920-261-7237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.